Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lord Please hear my cry....

Dear Lord, I know you're listening to my prayers on a daily basis. I jusT want you to know that I'm never going to give up on you because you've definitely brought me a long way. As I lay here in my bed, I wonder if I'm pregnant?? I sometimes wonder why I've been the chosen one to have to go through so much pain and despair?? I often wonder what have I done wrong in my life or where did I go wrong?? Yes, I know it's not a good thing to question your work because every work you've done is for our own good, even though we're not able to see the reason right away! I know Lord Jesus you said to speak our needs to you, trust you, believe you, and have faith while we wait and our needs will be fulfilled according to your timing. Lord, I would love to share the love I have for you with my future children very soon! It hurts for me to see others pregnant knowing that is something I really want to experience. I know Lord you've blessed me in so many other ways and I will continue being your servant until you call me home! I just pray God that my husband and I can experience the warmth loving feeling of raising kids of our own together very very soon! I TRUST you God and I know you are creating OUR family as I speak! Expecting great news next Friday stating, "You're Pregnant!" I'm praising you in advance God for the wonderful news my husband and I will receive on Friday, Dec 16, 2011:-). I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment