Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Egg Retrieval Results

Egg Retrieval was on Sunday, Nov 27, 2011 @ 8:45am   A total of 24 eggs were retrieved!  woo-hoo  The next day Monday, Nov 28, 2011 the fertilization results were revealed: Out of the 24 eggs retrieved on Sunday.........14 of the 24 were mature........14 of those mature eggs fertilized......:-)  That was the best news ever, despite the fact that 10 of the retrieved eggs were immature. Praise God for the awesome results!!  My RE is definitely shooting for a Day 5 ET, which is set for Friday, Dec 2, 2011   At this moment, I'm nervous, ready, and anxious to get everything over with???? I've taken 2 weeks off from work to just relax and take everything in. This IVF cycle has to be the one because we can feel it.  I mean everything so far has been falling in place for us:-)  In the meantime, I will not worry about anything and just continue praying:-)  I've already claimed that in Aug 2012, my husband and I will hold our baby in our arms:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment